Our client, a top financial company, is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join their team.
Under general supervision, deliver a wide range of content to meet colleague and client communication objectives that convey the value proposition and tangible benefits of our cash management solutions.
- Work with Segment Solutions and Product Managers to understand our client segments, priorities and cash management solutions (e.g. business online and mobile banking, payment solutions (wires, ACH, Card), receivables solutions (lockbox, merchant services, remote deposit)) and develop solutions messaging that highlights client pain points and cash management solution benefits
- Develop colleague and client facing communication material related to cash management product releases, changes, education, awareness and promotion
- Create sales enablement tools and content, including slides, collateral, FAQs, videos, proposal content, client testimonials, white papers/thought leadership and RFP content. Ensure consistency of TMS messaging with Enterprise City National brand
- Develop solutions briefs and other internal presentations to help educate City National colleagues and enable broader understanding of how our solutions benefit clients
- Analyze content and context to provide recommendations for content design, architecture, and content development processes and tools
- Manage and maintain enablement tools in repository, including working with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure legality and compliance of sales, marketing and communication tools and materials
- Prepare and design presentations to all levels of leadership, sales management and service professionals to provide product / technology updates
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with subject matter experts and other key executives to develop and execute the content strategy
- Assist in communication and product marketing strategy development
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ Years Experience; Other required: Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel), and familiarity and willingness to develop expertise in HTML, SharePoint, Adobe, Salesforce and Seismic (sales enablement platform)
- Broad understanding of cash management solutions (e.g. business online and mobile banking, payment solutions (wires, ACH, Card), receivables solutions (lockbox, merchant services, and remote deposit)) and interest in developing deep expertise
- Desire to understand complex solutions and how products work
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels
- Create content quickly, accurately and creatively that enhances colleague and end user comprehension of products
- Incorporate the needs, wants and goals from different stakeholders into communication material
- Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to work in a collaborative and "hands-on" team player able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to plan, organize, manage, and track multiple detailed work assignments with constantly changing priorities and close deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong proficiency of design principles and tools
- Strong knowledge and capabilities of the Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB