Our client, a Broadcast Network, is seeking a Competitor Intelligence & Consumer Research Analyst to join the digital team.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Competitive Intelligence & Consumer Research.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Competitive Intelligence and Consumer Research to provide research and analytical support and drive insightful learnings for the business
- Lead creation of “daily key news” updates, quickly summarizing market and competitor insights from various news sources, vendor research reports, consumer surveys and other sources
- Manage monthly Net Promoter Score analysis, driving insights for the Digital Growth Marketing and BU digital teams
- Assist with design and development of Tableau dashboards when needed
- Conduct data pulls from Comscore when needed
- Assist with consumer surveys for the department
- Support other ad-hoc research and benchmark requests
- 3-5 years as an Analyst with a focus on research / competitive intelligence, preferably in entertainment industry
- A record of successful consumer research, benchmark analyses, etc.
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software preferred
- Previous experience with Comscore or Nielsen preferred
- Superior skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience assisting with consumer surveys, and ability to analyze survey results and extract insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with digital media/entertainment industry preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB