Our client, located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a Sr. Audience Lead for a long term assignment. This person will be responsible for setting business priorities through their brand program across all audiences. They will help define the marketing strategy for their area of responsibility, leading execution and cross-functional team responsible for executing.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Partners with stakeholders to develop and deploy marketing campaigns aligned to the business objectives and strategies leading an agile team and delivering via agile methodologies and practices
- Translates business problems into creative direction by developing a focused brief
- Evaluate creative and be able to provide effective and constructive creative feedback during creative development
- Evaluate media plans and provides direction on channel usage, partners as it relates to campaign goals and KPIs
- Interprets media and web analytics reports
- Communicate feedback to both creative and media agencies – including timing, media strategy, creative strategy and execution
- Develops and implements the overall marketing strategy for the target audience to achieve the desired change in audience behavior or attitudes
- Partners with marketing research, sales and business teams to develop powerful audience insights that drive the achievement of business objectives
- Translates business opportunity into marketing actions by developing (with the brand senior manager and audience managers, as appropriate) the marketing brief from which the go-to-market plan will be developed
- Solid understanding of the financial industry is preferred
- Must have media planning experience, ideally working with a creative agency on a large campaign
- Demonstrates good knowledge of current marketing technology, tools and digital channels, including social media, search, content marketing
- Ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives
- Strong skills in leading/facilitating a variety of meetings
- Demonstrates ability to influence groups and/or more senior associates
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB