Our client, a top financial firm in LA is looking to hire a SR. AUDIENCE LEAD for a long term assignment. This person will be supporting brand related advertising campaigns, programs and activities. This person will execute on the business priorities for one of our clients key distribution partner firms, and will act as the primary interface to the client segment team for this business. In addition, they will help define the marketing strategy for their area of responsibility with senior business leaders and ensure execution is aligned to marketing and business objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Defines the business problem by partnering with senior leaders to develop the situation assessment, identify business opportunities in order to crisply define the problem to solve
- A solid understanding of our industry, business model and competitive positioning is required to achieve this
- Develops and implements the overall marketing strategy for the target audience to achieve the desired change in audience behavior or attitudes
- Partners with marketing research, sales and product teams to develop powerful audience insights that drive the achievement of business objectives
- Maintains knowledge of research and in-field techniques to develop the customer empathy required to distill the insight
- Translates business opportunity into marketing actions by developing (with the audience senior manager as appropriate) the marketing brief from which the go-to-market plan will be developed.
- Partners with cross-functional marketing team to develop and deploy marketing programs aligned to the business objectives and strategies by leading an agile team and delivering via agile methodologies and practices
- Translates business problems into creative direction by developing a focused brief
- Evaluate creative via this brief, and be able to provide effective and constructive creative feedback during creative development
- Maintains a key client-facing role along with senior marketing managers (where applicable)
- Travel occasionally in the field (up to 10% of time) to engage with the audience and clients
- Establish peer-to-peer relationships with marketing professionals at our client partner
- Acts as a marketing co-representative with key strategic relationships
- Lead the establishment and the delivery of the joint score card for the target audience
- Measures audience engagement with marketing efforts, racks and records changes in attitudes or behaviors over time
- Uses data to design and adapt marketing activities in real time to maximize success
- Course- corrects marketing activities in order to achieve audience goals
- Determines ROI of marketing activities
- Ability to effectively plan and manage the work of diverse, multiple teams
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of moderate complexity
- Ability to lead/facilitate a variety of meetings
- Lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups
- Knowledge of current marketing technology, tools and digital channels, including social media, search, content marketing
- Must have 7-10 years of experience in financial services marketing, with asset management / wealth management / mutual fund marketing experience preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB