Our client, a multicutural cable network, is looking for a freelance Manager, Asset Management to join their team in Glendale.
You will report to the Director, Broadcast Operations and be responsible for
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of accounting for and archiving media working with the Manager Post Production and Production Director to ensure all metadata is collected and proper workflows are in place to track media though all stages of its lifespan.
- Traffic all media deliverables and oversee the archival process of media assets.
- Will need to ensure all media assets meet network and platform specs, and traffic deliverables from internal and 3rd party productions to meet strict broadcast and web publishing deadlines.
- Serve as main point of contact for all 3rd party series regarding media deliverables and maintain tracking documents for all series.
- Manage and help enter metadata for all incoming media assets in library database by working closely with multiple teams.
- Develop and oversee daily archival workflows and long-term projects within archive solutions.
- Work closely with post production team for tech-related archival and delivery issues, as well as workspace management.
- Train new staff across the network in utilizing various media search tools including CatDV, Voyager, and Filemaker, and then troubleshooting user issues.
- Traffic all media requests from various departments and research in-house media for programming.
- Manage physical tape libraries in various location and review inventory for in-house and off-site storage by evaluating changing programming needs.
- Project manage any changes to the MARS Filemaker database.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Archiving or Asset Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience building workflows and/or library systems
- Knowledge of: Filemaker, MAM system workflows, production and post-production processes, as well as videotape and digital file formats
- Strong proficiency in computer software applications. (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Possess excellent project management, written, oral communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Detail oriented, organized, flexible, timely and accurate.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.