Our client, creative visual solutions company, is seeking a Unity lighting VFX Artist/Developer to join the team. We are looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience.
You will directly support the Creative Director and be responsible for:
- Working to bring a cinematic look and FX to live rendered applications and animation built in Unity 2019
- Utilize the new features within Unity’s High Definition Rendering Pipeline. (HDRP)
- Breakdown look and animation and FX requirements for various shows and applications based on script and animatic.
- Work with Creative Director, Programmer, and Systems Producer to match the look of pre-rendered media in a live animated environment.
- 3-5 years experience with Strong Unity 2019 experience
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Unity’s High Definition Rendering Pipeline (HDRP)
- Some experience in 3D modeling, texturing, and UV mapping
- ShaderGraph and VFX Graph Experience
- Ability to adjust materials and textures within Unity
- HLSL/Shader programming is a plus
- Experience in writing organizational documents and breakdowns is a plus
- Willingness to learn new systems and plug-ins as they come out
- Experience in Virtual / Augmented Reality a plus.
- Ability to remain calm under high-pressure deadlines while upholding staff and client expectations
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills: ability to schedule team members’ time on projects, manage/traffic multiple projects at once; prioritize projects and work-flow based on business needs
- Ideal candidate is eager to learn with a self-starter personality that is ready and willing to jump into a wide variety of tasks.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.