Our client, is looking to hire a Tech Communication Specialist for a 4+ month assignment.
This person is a technical expert on the systems and/or software associated with the products and services of the Treasury Management Division. This individual is responsible for providing pre/post technical and operational support in the field and on the phone and ensuring clients are fully enabled to utilize the features of various programs and applications. Other responsibilities include partnering with Sales Officers on product demonstrations and/or training, providing proactive recommendations and solutions on technical/business issues, and educating clients on product related risk. Additional opportunities may be assigned within the position as needed in the management of project(s) or databases.
- Provide tier 2 remote pre/post sales customization, installation, training and ongoing technical and operational support of software, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers or field personnel utilizing telephone and remote diagnostic capabilities
- Serve as the technical expert on installation, operation, configuration, upgrades, customization, and usage of assigned products. Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, recommends solutions to correct common failures and documents resolutions
- Coordinate systems and application design, modification, trouble shooting and implementation with the client, information services, and other operational areas of the Bank as appropriate
- Maintain documentation for each client utilizing Treasury Management services to allow for an adequate level of support
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in supporting systems and/or software associated with Treasury Management products and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Preferred degree from a four-year college or university with concentration in a discipline directly related to the financial services industry or equivalent two years of experience in supporting systems and/or software associated with Treasury Management products and services.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB