Our client is looking to hire a Senior Copywriter for a long term assignment. This person will be responsible for updating content of existing print, email, presentation, or web communication materials with new information to reflect current tone, statistics and timeframes. Writes original content by conducting necessary research and ensuring content aligns with the business goals and communicates the desired message. Executes core content that may be leveraged through print and digital channels.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Researches statistical, product, audience, and other relevant information to successfully complete writing assignments
- Utilizes online information, statistical databases, and research library
- May conduct interviews with senior business leaders and investment professionals
- Writes original content for communications, including, but not limited to, marketing materials, reports on markets and portfolios, articles, and topical pieces for various audiences
- Ensures content aligns with business goals, communicates the desired message to the intended audience, and adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and legal and compliance guidelines. Translates content for delivery in multiple channels, utilizing the content management tool to develop individualized sets and elements and to tag for search engine optimization
- Collaborates with Marketing and other business groups on larger campaigns or initiatives to ensure alignment with project objectives
- May serve as creative lead on development and distribution of broad communication efforts to update, educate and provide direction to regionally-specific associate populations
- Ensures changes in content and schedules are communicated to the appropriate associates within the project work group and any other relevant areas
- Acts as the primary contact for a project’s reviewers during circulations. May collaborate with the Designer to develop layout and concepts
- Keeps abreast of company, industry and regulatory changes, and internal initiatives
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong inter-personal skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment; initiative to work and learn independently and proactively contribute to department goals; and ability to lead others while maintaining effective business relationships with associates throughout the organization
- Strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of multiple content channels
- Knowledge of financial and investment concepts preferred
- 5 years of financial writing experience in a creative, corporate environment required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB