Our client, a children's entertainment company, is seeking a freelance Packaging Production Artist to join the Visual Branding Production team.
You will report to the Director, Global Creative and be responsible for:
- Assisting existing creative team 70% packaging production work and 30% design based on existing look
- Manage the overall production timelines for each product in development to ensure that projects produced on time.
- Contribute insights to current packaging trends to elevate products
- Managing 2-5 small and large projects at any given time, working with project management on priorities
- Must be able to work within the guidelines of R&D, legal, and get files print-ready.
- 4-6 years experience with print production
- A portfolio with packaging samples a must in toy, cpg, beauty, etc. understanding mechnicals
- Prior toy experience is a plus
- Must be an expert in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Professional with strong communication skills able to share specifics of experience and contribution of projects
- Seeking warm, humble, collaborative partner to join the team.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB