Onward Search is on the hunt for a Production Designer to join our corporate client targeting women millennial's. This is a long-term contract position that starts immediately.
You'll report to the Lead Digital Designer and be responsible for the production and design of digital assets including social, online media/ banners, websites, and potentially some email templates for our client's CPG production AND the packaging.
This role will be approx 80/ 20 production to design.
We are seeking Production Designers who meet the following requirements:
- 3+ Years experience in design with an emphasis on digital and packaging.
- Must have strong layout skills and have a strong design sense.
- Must be able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment and be able to work autonomously when needed.
- Must be organized and a self-starter.
- Experience working with Adobe Libraries is a huge plus.
- Any DAM experience is also a huge plus.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.