Our client, a top financial company, is looking for a Creative Producer to join their team. A creative producer makes sure that the original vision for the project is properly realized. This person is creative, visionary, organized, and understands all aspects of production from development through final edits.
Responsibilities include overseeing the execution of key marketing initiatives and product launches across the creative studio including resource allocation, timeline management, agency/vendor management, cross-functional representation and ultimately execution quality.
The Creative Producer will work closely and daily with the internal creative team to deliver exceptional creative work - showing a focus on brand guidelines and brand integrity.
This person will collaborate with Segment Managers, Media, PR, Community, product partners and other internal requesters to plan approved creative projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, drive deadlines and stay within scope and budget requirements.
The Creative Producer will also serve as a project manager for special internal projects by supporting core team members, coordinating meetings across multiple divisions and roles, taking and distributing meeting notes, identifying next steps and driving project schedules. This person will need to manage and organize project data and research, and assist in presentation development as well.
- Manage schedules for projects -- short and long term -- including creative milestone meetings (internal reviews, client reviews) clearly communicating status, timeline, deliverables and expectations
- Proactively identify risks, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.
- Communicate with designers to prioritize and drive work
- Communicate with project requesters any project updates as needed
- Communicate with group leaders and executives required information for special projects
- Track status of all projects daily, weekly, monthly
- Traffic creative projects requests from approved intake through final approval
- Manage QA on all work, ensuring that final versions reflect feedback provided
- Send weekly reporting on project completion
- Manage vendors
- Manage the insourcing of final packaged assets from external creative vendors
- Ensure accurate file naming and metadata for the DAM
- Follow and enforce established processes
- Minimum 5 years in a professional working environment preferably in production, creative or media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Production preferred
- Workfront experience a plus
- This position assists the Creative Production Manager with creative delivery jobs in an assigned functional area. The Creative Producer runs jobs that are low to medium in complexity
- This requires experience within a single channel and creative discipline in any one of the following: digital, social media, print, broadcast TV, radio and video
- Experience working on multi-channel, multi-asset campaigns and internal initiatives
- Exceptional people management skills. Must be able to proactively partner and establish credibility and influence all levels of teams in org
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Resourceful, adaptable, and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills, include strong PPT knowledge
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB