Our client, an e-commerce start-up, seeks a Production Manager to join their team for a temp-to-hire opportunity that starts immediately.
You will report to our client’s creative producer and be responsible for managing the day-to-day post production pipeline of our client’s video projects.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Optimize existing workflows and developing new workflows that eliminate bottlenecks in production. (Ensure drafts and revisions are on-time and meet final delivery deadlines, and make sure edits are moving forward)
- Establish best practices in post-production to ensure teams are operating efficiently and effectively offsite
- Integrate Adobe Team Projects into the team’s workflows
- Create customizable motion graphics templates for all platforms – either on your own or with designers
- Scrutinize graphic placements and size
- Color check final files against product photos and product images to make sure they objectively match colors in product photography
- Manage/ mentor our client’s editors and motion graphics designers
We are seeking Production Managers who meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years post production experience - in-house brand teams or marketing agencies, specifically someone who has experience in social ads
- Must have prior experience in leadership and managing direct reports
- Must have an eye for design and be able to guide designers to make optimal design decisions for graphics placements, size etc.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast pace environment, and be a strong communicator with offsite teams
- Ideal candidates have prior experience of integrating software tools like Adobe Team into project work flows
- Prefer candidates who are goal-oriented. Someone who creates their own goals and KPI’s
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Team, and Frame.io
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB