We are looking for a passionate Producer to join our client’s, global music streaming organization, B2B marketing organization on an 8-month contract basis
You will act as a thoughtful innovator, producing complex, high-value branded programs for the company’s advertising partners. You’ll sit alongside a team of Producers, Copywriters, and Project Managers in North America, bringing sold programs to life across audio and video formats, the primary focus being audio. Collaboration is a key value at this company, and you’ll be working cross-functionally across the Sales and Business Marketing teams.
The goal: solve client problems with ideas that are unique to the company.
- Work on the pre- to post-sale handoff to bring sold custom content programs to life
- Producing the full suite of our product offerings, the majority being custom audio programs with some video executions (podcast experience is a bonus)
- Innovate within the audio space and push the bounds of creativity
- Handle day to day production tasks for sold programs (timeline development, vendor and project management, talent coordination, scripting, and invoicing)
- Manage artist talent on-site and remotely for custom branded series (predominantly audio, some video)
- Work independently to maintain and execute against project plans, keeping production on time and budget
- Express a consistent, credible editorial voice for the company throughout all output; interpret brand partners’ objectives and carve out meaningful places to serve these objectives
- Be a pre-sale resource to our sales team, vetting concepts for feasibility and price.
- You have a BA degree
- You have 4-7 years experience producing primarily audio but also video content in the branded content, creative agency, radio/podcasting, and/or editorial space
- You are a strong creative writer and are proficient in the fundamentals of scriptwriting for audio creative
- You understand the mechanics of audio and video production and can execute as well as comfortably scope and budget proposed programs autonomously (as needed)
- You have a deep understanding of and enthusiasm for music, culture (particularly youth culture), technology, design, audio, and video content, and branding.
- You’re obsessed with the company platform, our content, data, tools, and products.
- You are a very creative and compelling storyteller, at ease pitching your work to internal and external audiences and inspiring action
- You are process-oriented with an eye for translating one-offs into scalable and repeatable processes
- You exhibit curiosity, proactively solve problems, are exhaustively detail-oriented, and collaborate with both patient and positive attitude to get things done
- You can manage your own time, stakeholders, and accountabilities in a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Good-to-have: Proficiency in A/V platforms including audio editing program ProTools, Adobe Creative Suite, and video-based editing program Premiere.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB