Our client, a super rad studio is looking Product Manager with a specialty in Mobile.
This Product Manager, Mobile will be responsible for:
- Defining the WHAT and the WHY for the liveops monetization efforts and engagement systems
- Setting goals, measuring performance against goals, Create actions plans to meet goals
- Performing deep dive analysis and experiments to improve and manage liveops
- Planning the events, promotions and offers that support overall strategy
The ideal Product Manager, Mobile will have:
- 3+ years of product management experience in mobile liveops
- Strong passion for free to play games and systems
- Talented eye for design and what does and doesn't work
- Experience building social systems that drive retention
- Mobile and console familairity is a plus!
This is a remote option opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB