Our client is looking to hire a freelance Production Designer for a 3+ assignment. This person will be responsible for creating production assets across multiple mediums including print, experiential, web, social, apps, and games.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Design work that is thoughtful, on-brand, compelling and synergistic with the current campaign
- Production of layouts following editorial, design and brand specifications of each project.
- On-time delivery of guides/tool kits and high-res assets for all brands, across multiple media channels including print and digital.
- Collaborate with team including partnering with copywriters, producers, marketing partners and fellow designers
- Oversee and maintain ownership of work from concept through to production
- Work on multiple projects at once with ease
- Meet scheduled deadlines
- Take direction and follow instructions, as well as to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or similar field
- 5-8 year’s experience in corporate or agency environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB