Our client, an entertainment TV group, is seeking a Content Marketing Insights Analyst to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Head of Marketing Planning & Analysis and be responsible to:
- Develop and implement dashboards and reporting tools that turns data into information and insights
- Perform deep analyses, and recommendations using quantitative methods
- Be a partner across the Originals Marketing team identifying business problems and developing reporting and analytical solutions that lead to improved campaigns, acquisition, engagement and retention efforts
- Apply analytics and use big data to deliver insights in multiple areas: regular, real-time insights to inform how Content Marketing efforts impact business goals, uncover growth and development opportunities for campaign planning, and guide strategy
- Understand and define data requirements, develop an action plan and then present back to the client in a business context, clearly articulating results and strategic recommendations, both visually and verbally
- Serve as liaison between team and Data Insights, Strategic Analytics, Data Science as well as the Marketing Research team (Consumer Insights, Marketing Analytics, Ad Sales Research) to connect insights from a variety of studies/analyses to draw a holistic story and drive actionable insights
- Support the operationalization of analytics outputs to achieve maximum business value
- Performs all related functions as needed
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB