Global Tech Company in the Santa Monica area is seeking a Data Scientist for a long term contract engagement.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join Team Snap! As a member of the People Tech team, you will provide insights through custom analytics solutions and visualizations. You’ll collaborate with the HR Technology and IT Teams to build robust solutions and analyses to help drive our business forward.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop new data pipelines and visualizations
- Create technical documentation for BI tools
- Create advanced reports and models by combining multiple data sources to help inform business decisions, and strategies
- Translate business requirements into technical ones
- 4+ years of experience working in analytics or data science
- 2+ years of Tableau visualization experience
- Development experience in Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Experience in SQL, Python, R, or other programming language
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of a company
- Demonstrated ability of bringing clarity to analytical projects
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB