Our D2C client is looking for an eCommerce & Digital Platform Director to launch their e-commerce platform. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
Ecommerce & Digital Platform Director Responsibilities:
- Create e-commerce and CRM strategies in collaboration with your international team counterpart
- Full ownership of digital product and strategy to create an incredible e-commerce experience for user
- Build and lead e-commerce, data, ERP and development teams
- Get real-time insights and metrics by developing scalable product architecture and infrastructure
- Make sure the integrated solution design, configuration and development tasks rehired for design and roll-out are successful - this includes technology architecture, business processes, and information management
- Find KPIs, create queries to get information from data environment, and make sure that creation of data visualization highlight patterns or trends
- Help improve company’s understanding of customer behavior and engagement
- Design and conduct experiments to test the effectiveness and efficiency of various business design to influencer long-term strategy
- Make sure all reporting and data is documented while reconciling data from multiple sources and summarizing trends
- Analyze customers needs, user flows, UI/UX and create new product concept and features
Ecommerce & Digital Platform Director Requirements:
- 8-10 years of e-commerce and product management experience, with specific experience in building the digital product infrastructure
- D2C experience is a big plus
- Proficient in Shopify with experience working in an international/multi-store set-up
- Experience working with different ERPs and Odoo experience is a plus
- Can break down complex ideas into simple frameworks
- Strong experience managing a team and excited to build a team of e-commerce managers, data engineers, developers, and ERP managers
- Enjoy connecting multiple data sources to develop new dashboards, metrics, and reports that influence business decisions
- Passionate about improving customer experience and helping the rest of the team do the same
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB