We are well established gaming company that is looking to for a Gameplay Animator! If you are looking to work on an exciting new product, and work with a company that is rapidly growing and is striving to create immersive worlds for its players, then we might be the right place for you!
If you are looking for an exciting new project, then please read on!
- Deliver quality gameplay animations that are fun and compelling to play in VR
- Interface with the Animation and Design departments regularly to iterate and polish core gameplay animation systems
- Participate in regular animation reviews – Receiving and offering feedback
- Provide Tech Animation team with valuable feedback on rigs, tools, etc
- Channel your passion for animation, gaming, and VR on the daily
- Open minded motion-artist who thrives in a collaborative, small team environment
- Skilled at creating a variety of Gameplay animations: Melee Combat, Locomotion Sets (biped and quadruped), First Person, etc.
- Experience with Narrative animation performances is a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate to players via your animation content
- Comfortable animating with Motion Capture data
- Solid foundational/hand-key abilities
- Proficient in Maya
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Shipped at least 1 title on console or PC
- 3+ years industry experience
- Proficient in Unity’s animation systems
- Technical Animation skills (Skinning, rigging, tool development, etc)
- Familiarity in Cinematic/Motion Graphic pipelines
- Experience using Autodesk Shotgun
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB