Back to Job Search Results
Information Security Risk Assessor
Culver City, California
Freelance | Job ID #70474 | $40 - $65 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Search needs an Information Security Risk Assessor for a well-known entertainment company.
You’ll join the Risk Management team to provide guidance on how to address the risks and validate that the risks are addressed.
This is a 10-month contract with potential to convert opportunity.
As an Information Security Risk Assessor you’ll:
- Conduct risk assessments of company vendors and applications. This includes identifying the risks, reporting, communicating/ consulting with stakeholders, and managing the action plan determined.
- Prepare risk assessment reports that drive management decision-making to address identified risks by risk reduction, acceptance, avoidance, and transfer
- Provide thoughtful and insightful advice to remediation owners in the formulation of risk treatment plans and ensure the risk treatment plans are in place and adhered to
Skills & Experience needed:
- 3+ years in information security and 1+ years in risk assessment. Assessing cloud applications and IT admin experience can be useful for this role.
- Need to have hands on experience leading risk assessments (not someone who has just been part of a risk assessment team).
To learn more about this Information Security Risk Assessor opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $40 - $65 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search