Our client, a major entertainment company, is seeking a IT Project Manager to join the team.
You will report to the Director, Digital Strategy.
- Oversee the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a variety of projects and initiatives
- Supporting the day-to-day operational aspects of supporting feature production and asset management projects across all banners and will play the critical role of implementing key initiatives for production groups within the Technology team
- Lead operational and growth initiatives from end-to-end, including gathering requirements and defining scope, schedule, and resourcing for the technology team
- Support technology needs for live productions
- Serve as Scrum Master and lead for development teams
- Ensure clear reporting of project status from the project management team including: timelines, milestone tracking, budget status and issue identification to program management and stakeholders
- Prioritize and escalate critical operational tasks, execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Work with program management to assess and define technology roadmaps with key deliverables and milestone dates
- Maintain KPI dashboards related to program metrics
- Apply analytics and critical thinking to identify team inefficiencies and risk areas, and implement projects or processes to streamline and improve operations
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- 3-5 years of experience in Technical Project Management, utilizing waterfall and agile methodology
- 3-5 years of experience managing and developing teams to meet expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in managing technical operations teams (i.e., IT hardware engineers, developers)
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple tasks and organizing work effectively
- Ability to thrive in a high velocity and high visibility environment
- Good meeting facilitation skills and effective team player
- Experience in software programming/development
- Experience with project management tools, such as Smartsheet or MS Project
- Strong ability to develop and present business cases via PowerPoint or Keynote
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to create workflow drawings and process maps utilizing Visio
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Experience with digital platform launches
- Familiarity with content asset types and production and distribution lifecycles
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB