Onward Search is seeking a Data Analyst expert for a well-known entertainment company. You will apply your expertise in data analysis and visualization to see beyond the numbers.
This is a 3-month long contract opportunity with potential to extend.
As a Data Analyst you’ll:
• Deliver data support for both short term and long-term development plans from strategic scope and execution aspects with in-depths analysis.
• Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of P&O data.
• Prepare and present insightful presentations and memos in easy-to-understand and compelling formats, which can be used to summarize analyses, make recommendations, and/or seek cross-functional alignment.
• Build strong relationships with a broad set of cross-functional stakeholder to streamline operations and workflows.
Skills & Experience needed:
• Bachelor's degree with a background in Math, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
• Expert experience pulling large and complex data using SQL and writing data pipelines.
• Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau)
To learn more about this Data Analyst opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
Pay: $90 - $103 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB