Our client, a game studio is looking for a Lead Software Engineer. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
This Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 4-5 engineers
- Guiding a team on how to develop new systems and features
- Guiding a team on prototyping gameplay mechanics with the product owners
- Supporting pipelines, workflow improvements, and tool development
- Ensuring scalable, flexible and simple to use game features
The ideal Lead Software Engineer will have:
- Experience implementing game feature logic
- C# and Unity experience
- iOS and Android experience
- 7+ years of experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB