Onward Select is looking for a Marketing Analyst with CRM experience to join our global security client for an ongoing contract opportunity with the potential to go perm.
You will support the CRM team and be the data owner responsible for defining campaign-level KPIs, building reports and analyses, and providing metrics that illustrate how customers are engaging with and acting on email & app communications.
- Derive list strategy and segment definition at the campaign level in partnership with other data
- Collaborate with the app product team to extract insights that will inform data-driven business decisions, with an emphasis on improving the customer experience through ongoing campaign testing
- Own all engagement analytics and reporting pertaining to CRM and email marketing
- Provide campaign-level results and conduct analyses to measure success of each campaign
- Understand and analyze the entire customer lifecycle journey on mobile, web and email platforms to optimize conversion rates along with engagement & retention metrics
- Build out KPI tracking and reporting as well as A/B tests to track and improve email performance
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 3+ years of experience with web and digital analytics including email conversion, engagement, and retention metrics
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency with web analytics tools like Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, or Adobe Analytics as well as with mobile analytics tools such as Customer.io, Braze, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Leanplum, Localytics, or similar
- Proficiency with analytics visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Experience recording optimized conversion funnels, building A/B tests, and defining metrics for email platforms
- Experience with AWS and AWS Athena for querying big data and non-relational databases
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB