Los Angeles, California
Freelance | Job ID #69699 | Posted Last Month
Associate Producer brings deep knowledge of player support but also values the opportunity to work in various broader domains. As an Associate Producer, you’ll work with a cross-disciplinary team to provide support in launching and maintaining products and services within the Studio teams.
As an Associate Producer, you’ll work closely with CX Leads, and Producers, and receive guidance from the Product Managers across the Studio teams to bring value to our Support Operations and Players via Policy and documentation, escalation oversight, and stakeholder management.
- Support overall preparedness of Global Player Support teams through documentation, escalation management, and alignment
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, partners, and all other stakeholders to build and distribute internal content.
- Responsible for understanding and improving our Operational and Agent experiences guided by our success measurables.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Player Support subject matters to consult with proper stakeholders.
- Maintain vigilance of incidents and service degrade and represent Player Support operations and impacted players to appropriate stakeholders to influence prioritization and product development.
- Bachelor's Degree (a wide variety of majors are an excellent fit for the role) or equivalent experience
- Experience in Player/Customer Support is strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Successful execution of complex projects that span multiple teams
- Agile, project/product management certifications are a plus (CSPO, CSM, PMP, etc)
- Analytical proficiency with experience in making data-driven decisions
- 2 years of work experience in project management, operations leadership, customer service leadership, or other similar roles
Does this sound like you? Apply today!