Our client, a gaming company, is seeking a QA Analyst to join its team.
A Quality Owner facilitates the development of the product quality bar and drives the work to design, execute and maintain the quality process for a team within the product.
QOs work with their team of software engineers, content developers, artists, producers and project managers to create value for Players around the world. They are guided by Test Policy to ensure the execution of quality activities at every stage of the software development life cycle.
Additionally, they are tasked to work with other QA professionals, often remotely, to get the work completed.
- You are responsible for the quality activities over a specific product area. These activities include a combination of reflecting your team’s current work priorities, as well as ensuring quality coverage of all player impacting features (at a minimum).
- You create, manage, and maintain the testing you deem necessary for your team, and guide a group of remote testers in the execution of that testing.
- You are a part of all development stages and speak to how quality can be improved or impacted at all of those stages.
- You are responsible for establishing, maintaining, and helping their team understand the Test Plans in use on their teams.
- You ensure the test process in use in their area is effective and efficient.
- You are able to complete your assignments with minimal general directions.
- Experience designing and executing test plans.
- Experience managing defects through workflows.
- Experience tasking remote testers.
- Experience working embedded with developers and content creators.
- Experience reporting on test coverage and defect data.
- 2+ years Software Quality Assurance Experience
- Development experience across several platforms; mobile, console, and PC.
- Preferred Licenses/certifications:
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- ISTQB Expert Level
- ICAgile Test Expert (ICE-AT)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB