Freelance | Job ID #70955 | $80 - $90 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Search is seeking a Senior Process Architect to join the team of our our entertainment client for a six month assignment with the potential to convert. Ideally located in Los Angeles, Seattle, or Orlando.
- Evaluate existing processes using interviews, workshops, document analysis, surveys, Kaizen Events, user scenarios, process maps, task and workflow analysis.
- Identify strengths and areas for process improvement, establishing links between business strategies and improvement initiatives.
- Provide leadership and expertise throughout the design and improvement of processes.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Lead large-scale transformations of complex business processes.
- Meet with business and technical leaders to identify and scope opportunities, outline potential value and ROI, and identify risks and constraints.
- Analyze data for trends and recommend possible improvements/solutions.
- Capture the tactical and strategic business goals that provide traceability through the organization and map them to metrics that provide ongoing governance capability.
- Enumerate, analyze, catalog, and suggest improvements to the strategic, core and support processes of the business.
- Define the data elements shared between the various business units in the enterprise and the relationships between those data elements and processes, people, systems, and other process elements.
- Recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies such as role alignment, process gaps and overlaps, and business capability maturity gaps.
- Apply architectural principles, methods, and tools to business challenges.
- Model business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- BS/BA in Analytics, Business, Technology, or related preferred, and 5+ years of process improvement or quality engineer experience
- Experience in ITIL, Lean, CMMI, Agile preferred
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment
To learn more about this Sr. Process Architect opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.