Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Tech QA Analyst to join the team. This role is hybrid / on-site preferred work arrangement but if you're the perfect fit this could be a remote opportunity.
- Know the users' needs for different tools, understand different user profiles, and represent those users' workflows through both verification and validation testing
- Guide creation, understanding, and execution of a team-level quality strategy
- Manage the defect database for the team, setting and enforcing best practices
- Create test plans, test cases, and establish the structure and rhythm of testing
- Create, maintain and execute automated testing
- Guide risk analysis to ensure smooth product releases
- Guide external partner teams, overseeing and auditing their work
- Perform deep-dive investigations into issues and test technical implementations on tool workflows
- 5+ years of software QA experience needed
- Experience with strategic goal setting for QA
- Experience testing web or desktop applications
- Object Oriented and scripting languages (Java, C#/C++, Python)
- Automated testing frameworks and tools (Xunit, Selenium, Cucumber / Specflow, Appium, Postman)
- Experience in testing applications related to art content creation (ie. software, tools, services)
- Comfortable working with a variety of technologies including desktop clients, hosted services, and 3rd party platforms
- Experience with programming or scripting languages
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
Our relationship won’t end with your start date. As your employer of record, Onward Search is more than a staffing firm. We’re true partners who continue to check in, trusted advocates who make sure your needs are met, and world-class benefits providers who measure our success by your wellbeing.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB