We are well established gaming company that is looking to for UI Artist! If you are looking to work on an exciting new product, and work with a company that is rapidly growing and is striving to create immersive worlds for its players, then we might be the right place for you!
If you are a UI Artist looking for an exciting new project, then please read on!
- Design and support GUI assets and UX flow for game systems in UE4
- Retain continuity of an existing UI style, with attention to theme, style and feel
- Support Marketing team with web-based design and assets
- 3+ years of experience making UIs in the video game industry
- Strong knowledge of graphics design and UX
- Experience creating stylized, non-photorealistic UIs
- Ability and willingness to tackle technical problems and quickly learn new tools and workflows
- Expertise in graphic design tools, including Photoshop
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Impressive portfolio of work
- Experience with UI implementation in Unreal Engine 4
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB