Onward Search is on the hunt for a UI/Product Designer for our Entertainment client.
You will report to the Director of Digital Product and be responsible for the design, ideation, creation and support of cutting edge digital products across web, mobile, and desktop app.
- The design, creation, and support of cutting-edge digital products for entertainment web and news sites
- Create well-crafted UI designs and prototypes
- Contribute to our growing design system/DSM Iterate on designs based on management feedback, user research, usability testing, analytics, and other data
- Self-manage assigned projects from start to finish
- Effectively present rationale for design decisions
- Remain up-to-date on the latest digital platform developments
- Work with development team to implement and review UI design
- Take direction, feedback, and constructive criticism from various managers and peers
- Demonstrate passion and proactivity for the role
- BA/BS required
- 3-5 years experience in UI design Strong portfolio showing examples of designs and prototypes
- Experience in creating designs for digital media, including responsive web design, and app design Worked within or contributed to a design system
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, and Familiarity in Photoshop
- Worked with InVision or equivalent design management system
- Strong understanding of usability, UI and UX principles
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced media industry, and deadline-driven environment Excellent verbal and written communication, with natural ability to clearly explain design decisions and demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Strong project and time-management skills, able to balance and prioritize multi-project workload and adjust to shifting business needs
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Broad knowledge of and interest in Entertainment
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB