Our client, an entertainment publisher, is seeking a Product Coordinator to join their team.
You will report to the Manager, Digital Product and be responsible for:
- Supporting the department in developing new products, enhancements to an existing product and overall operations for a desktop & mobile portfolio
- Drive development and assist with maintaining the product roadmap.
- Identify market trends and opportunities in the digital space.
- Interface with departmental leads, executive management, and other business units to gather requirements, discuss opportunities for growth, and determine how to measure success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments, including web development and software engineering teams, to successfully scope and execute new product features on time and within budget.
- Work with UX/UI designers, editorial, and engineering leads to determine best practices and identify development roadblocks for specific deliverables.
- Identify milestones with the product roadmap and track deliverables to relevant individuals/teams
- Ensure that project schedules adhere to the product roadmap and advise senior leadership of potential conflicts.
- Serve as a primary conduit for on-site engineering teams and 3rd party vendors.
- Gather user data to assist with providing insight and driving product direction.
- Work with the Product Manager to identify & present new product opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Creatively conceive and champion best practices for new and ongoing processes and work with editorial and design teams.
- Create user stories, managing a product backlog and operating in an agile-like environment.
- Establish acceptance criteria and sign off on all developed products prior to launch.
- Create training materials for internal users in managing the site.
- Manage external vendors as related to product initiatives.
- A BA or BS degree
- 5-7 years of digital experience
- Experience managing digital product initiatives and design systems in a responsive framework
- Desktop, mobile web, and mobile app product experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook)
- Be solutions-oriented and have the ability to innovate
- Excellent written and communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Background in UX/UI design or working knowledge of web design practices is a plus
- Working knowledge in Adobe CS or Sketch
- Interest in pursuing a career in Product Management
If this sounds like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.