Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a Product Manager to join the Consumer Products & Engineering team. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Help shape and execute the product roadmap for TVE and D2C products, serve as a liaison between key network stakeholders and CPE to help define and prioritize features of the User Experience for OTT platforms including Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, etc.
- Develop and own the product vision and roadmap for the OTT products for D2C and TVE apps, keeping your colleagues up to date on your top-level goals, timelines, and progress
- Act as the key liaison between Broadcast, Sports and News networks and platform partners to gather requirements to feed into the overall roadmap
- Partner with engineering managers for sprint planning and manage expectations with other internal and external stakeholders
- Be the subject matter expert on the OTT platform (Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, etc.), and push our thinking forward about user experience strategies
- Collaborate with engineering, design and other product managers to improve the user experience across TVE and D2C apps
- Prioritize requests and ideas, and ship experiments in partnership with our growth and data science team to test bold product hypotheses designed to improve our ability to get users engaged with the content on OTT devices and other platforms.
- Deeply understand the technology behind our streaming platform, and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market
- 3-5 years of experience in product management
- Min 1 year of experience as a PM working on OTT products (Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, etc.)
- Extensive experience working on video streaming apps and has a strong understanding of industry best practices
- An Analytical product manager, but keen on developing human-centered experiences and have strong product instincts
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead
- Ability to communicate well, in both small and large groups
- Comfortable with giving and receiving candid feedback
- Ideal candidate has strong leadership skills to join our rapidly growing team.
- Able to demonstrable track record of successfully conceptualizing and launching various consumer products and services.
- Self-motivated, team player partnering with various product managers and development teams across the organization to contribute to the overall business objectives of the organization.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.