Our client in the healthcare sector is seeking a UX/UI DESIGNER with strong Angular JS experience! This is a 6+ month contract in southeast LA. This position provides user experience, development and responsive design for this department.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide UX agile practices along with responsive design that follow company standards/guidelines
- Collaborate cross-functionally as needed to make good business decisions, solve problems and escalate as needed
- Assist with the backlog work including defining requirements, programming, unit testing and debugging as applicable
- Develop and execute unit testing
- Participate in the design and code reviews, revise tech specs as needed
- 6+ years experience hands on UX/UI development
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, color theory, graphic design, mockups & prototyping
- SPA framework experience, Angular JS, React, Vue, Node.js
- Solid user-centric design, rapid prototyping, heuristic evaluation, usability and accessibility
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban) with multiple teams
- TFS, Git, Bitbucket, Jira preferred
- Data visualization tools and libraries
- Experience building applications for ADA compliance
- Web and mobile - both iOS and Android
- Experience with RESTful web services preferred
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery using Jenkins and other tools
- Knowledge or exposure to: DevOps, Cloud architecture
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills
- Independent as well as team player
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.