Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is looking for a freelance Assistant Editor to join their team.
You will report to the Sr Video Manager within the Video Production group.
- Prepare projects for editors and producers by pulling, transcoding, syncing, and logging existing or original footage, and assembling edits
- Media management, asset organization, and file delivery
- Music edits and searches
- Clip and transcode TV and film content
- Update existing trailers, promos, and guided tours
- Create short bumpers and various minor editing projects
- 3-5 years assistant editing experience and expert in Premiere Pro CC
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technically proficient in all video codecs and formats
- Proficient in Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Experience working with a variety of camera workflows for post-production including ingest
- Expert in organizing, logging, and media-managing multiple projects.
- Detailed, meticulous, and organized
- Resourceful and solution-oriented, and an expert troubleshooter
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB