Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a freelance Campaign Coordinator to join the Creative, Branding, and Design team.
- Assisting the marketing and creative teams on creative assets requests & work orders.
- Broad exposure to media planning, creative, marketing, and social and will assist & contribute to projects as needed across the team.
- Support upcoming programs and will involve a tremendous amount of data entry.
- Enter work orders in an asset management system for paid, social, on-air,
sponsorship, partnerships, synergy, and graphics.
- QA and QC promos for accuracy and content for media planning teams.
- Assist as a delivery liaison with internal and synergy teams to track promo
deliveries for on-air.
- Track and update synergy requests for internal pacing documents.
- Maintain house number management in m360.
- Tracking delivery due dates & managing timelines to completion.
- Maintaining promo tag versioning and marketing language in M360.
- Pull reporting for deliverable tracking in m360.
- Attend department meetings & assist the team in other department initiatives, as needed.
- 2-3 years in marketing, media planning, or related field (TV and/or Digital)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Can demonstrate the ability to interpret directions and take ownership of assignments to completion
- Must be detail-oriented, thrive on details, and are meticulous about them.
- work well under deadline pressure, and exhibit flexibility with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with traffic and work order systems
- BA/B. in Marketing, TV, Communications, related field
- m360, Mediator, Slack and Google Docs
- Interest in candidates that have marketing knowledge, show extracurricular activities on resume
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB