Our client, a high-end editorial and post-production company, is looking for a self-motivated Creative Director / Motion Graphics Artist to join the team and help grow the Graphics Department from the ground up.
Ideal candidate is creative and detail-oriented with a portfolio showcasing innovative, high-end digital work and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
The Creative Director / Motion Graphics Artist will report to the Head of Production and become an integral part of the team, working independently and alongside agencies & content developers from concept to design to execution, developing inspiring designs across multiple brands and mediums.
- Design, animate, and edit motion graphics packages for music videos, features, documentaries, docuseries, and more
- Work from concept to storyboard, script and execution, adhering to brand books and style guides
- Pitch ideas and work with team to produce creative solutions based on various clients’ needs
- Own the graphics pipeline, overseeing and ensuring that all details & campaign deliverables are executed thoroughly
- 5+ years of hands-on motion graphics experience
- Strong understanding of layout, type, logo design + ability to visualize innovative solutions beyond software, including designing for Effects and Live Action concepts
- Ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale for clients and team
- Great organization skills with attention to detail and experience prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously, working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Photoshop, After Effects, familiarity with 3D applications (Maya / Cinema 4D), and working knowledge of Final Cut
- Bonus skills - UnReal/Virtual Production
- This is a Full-Time salaried position with opportunities to earn additional commissions & bonuses. Benefits include: paid holiday, vacation, and sick/personal time, health and dental, life insurance, extended disability and 401K.
- This position is hybrid onsite in Los Angeles, CA
Sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB