Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a freelance Content Producer/Video Editor to join the Entertainment/Social team.
You will report to the ECD and be responsible for:
- Write and produce and edit short-form/promo content for social
- Stay ahead of the curve on current industry and cultural trends
- Pitch ideas or campaigns and participate in brainstorming meetings.
- Work with our Marketing and Strategy team to understand the target demo (Adults 18-34).
- Communicate with the graphic design team, VO talent and supervise production through final delivery.
- Lead and execute ideas and concepts that are relevant, innovative, and push the envelope.
- Amend, devise and develop creativity in response to feedback from Creative Directors.
- 4-6 years of experience writing and producing and editing social content.
- Professional editing software experience, either Avid or Premiere
- Have great taste in music and fluency in current music genres and trends
- Ability to creatively problem-solve.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at once.
- Must be able to work under pressure against tight deadlines.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Have an understanding of marketing concepts and brand management.
- Understand the target demo and how to speak to them.
- Demonstrate excellent people skills.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop credibility and strong working relationships in a complex organization.
- Must be able to learn and grow with new technology
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB