Our client, a magical game studio is looking for a Sound Designer.
This Sound Designer will be responsible for:
- Working in UE4 and designing high quality sound for player feedback
- Using real-time in depth audio scripting to create variable sound assets
- Planning and organizing field recordings and foley sessions
- Troubleshooting and fix audio bugs
The ideal Sound Designer will have:
- 3+ years of experience in sound design for video games
- UE4 experience
- High level of proficiency in either NUENDO, Reaper or ProTools
Bonus if you've worked on shipped games! This is a 40/hr per week opportunity and 100% remote
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB