Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a temp Video Editor to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Sr Manager Creative Marketing and be responsible for:
- Play a key role in the creative process within our AV Content function.
- Managing multiple projects at any given time should be adrenaline while collaborating with cross-functional roles and working closely with Creative Content Producers to bring
- Doing a combination of the following on a daily basis: editing, ingesting, brainstorming, selecting footage, graphics/cards assembly, color correction, music research, sound design, music editing and mixing, sweetening, archiving footage.
- Ingesting and organizing footage such as interview footage, trailers, and BTS materials
- Selecting music from stock libraries as well as pre-cleared cues to incorporate into AV marketing materials.
- Editing of original AV videos/spots and marketing content, as well as adapting content and versioning of spots - stitching in various end cards and exporting a variety of different codecs/versions per asset
- Implementing motion graphics such as lower thirds, title cards, transitions, etc. in After Effects
- Creating music cues sheets
- Working closely with Production Manager, Designers, Content Producer, and Creative Project Managers to align during briefings, creative development and production.
- Manage Editing projects from start to finish, including archiving footage, string outs, spots, campaigns and related elements.
- Work with Producer, Designers and Production Manager to track down and secure any assets required for editing pieces, footage, soundups, music, fonts, logos, animations, etc.
- 4-6 years of editing experience - film studio marketing experience or agency experience handling studio accounts preferred
- Strong background and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop, and Cinema 4D
- Understands the creative process from briefing intake, creative development, production and final delivery
- Strong understanding and experience in finishing processes for specific platforms – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
- Strong technical understanding of codecs and aspect ratios
- Able to meet deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Organized and detail-oriented while under tight deadlines; handles multiple projects and effectively prioritizes assignments
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail. The role requires Editor take care of multiple projects at various stages of production simultaneously.
- Ideal candidate is a collaborative team player, a multi-tasker who enjoys creative problem solving, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Organization, calmness, and detail-oriented with taking creative direction very well and executing along with strong interpersonal skills are key skills to succeeding in this role.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB