Onward Search is currently seeking an Administrative and Events Coordinator to join our clients growing team. If you have experience providing an outstanding level of customer service and overseeing day-to-day administrative tasks within a large organization, then we want to hear from you!
· Work closely with internal clients to plan, schedule and implement small / midsize meetings held within a designated conference center
· Responsible for the production, distribution and follow up on all reports associated with conference room activity
· Responsible for the confirmation of all meeting activity prior to each scheduled meeting
· Maintains conference room space as well as personal work area. This includes daily walk-throughs using checklist as well as interim sweeps throughout the day
· Performs additional duties, to include project-related work, as assigned by Conference Center Manager and/or Senior Conference Center Coordinator
· Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Displays strong customer service skills, with high attention to detail
· Must have strong technical aptitude and interest in learning new technology
· Must have a high level of accuracy
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Consistently demonstrates polished interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must be proficient using Microsoft Products
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity!APPLY NOW!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V