Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for our client in the Framingham, MA area. Ideal candidate will be helping the membership business grow and needs to have a stream of communication with customers. The successful candidate will also be doing some reporting on metrics on the campaigns.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Skills Required:
In order of importance, list skills or talents which a qualified incumbent should possess (e.g., computer literacy, subject knowledge, etc.).
1. Background in marketing required (or related field); Prefer experience in B2B Marketing
2. Demonstrated ability to manage day-to-day project execution and implementation with attention to details, while also maintaining the overarching strategy.
3. Strong problem-resolutions skill
4. Strong interpersonal skills; must thrive as part of an energetic and fast-paced team able to work collaboratively with others
5. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize projects based on business need and timelines
6. Understanding of how to leverage internal resources and relationships in order to independently move projects to completion
7. Effective written & verbal communication skills
8. Proficiency in MS Office Applications including: PowerPoint, Word and Excel and familiar with Salesforce
9. Experience using email service providers, Oracle email platform preferred
10. Experience using a project management systems, Workfront platform preferred
No jobs found
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V