Global Music Entertainment company in Boston is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer/Scientist to join them for a contract opportunity with the potential to extend/go perm.
Areas of expertise: NLP, Language Technologies, Information Retrieval, Speech
What you’ll do:
- You will participate in cutting edge research in one of NLP, Language Technologies, Information Retrieval or Speech
- You will apply your scientific knowledge to analyze and collect data, perform analyses, identify problems, devise solutions and construct methodologies, including metrics and best practices, and conduct experiments to validate these.
- You will work on practical applications such as recommendation, search, voice and language understanding, and areas related to music and podcast streaming.
- You will have product impact while working on and further developing a long-term research roadmap.
- External engagement such as publishing, giving talks, and being an active community member at top conferences is encouraged.
Who you are:
- Ph.D. preferred: computer science, human-computer interaction, data science, computational social science, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing or related areas.
- Strong knowledge of data mining, machine learning, human-computer interaction, evaluation, deep learning, optimization techniques, information retrieval, recommender systems, conversational search and/or natural language understanding.
- You have publications in communities such as ACL, COLING, SIGIR, FAT*, NeurIPS, WSDM, SIGDIAL, RecSys, CHI, KDD, AAAI, ACL, ICML, WWW or related.
- You possess solid hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating, analyzing, visualizing and modeling of real data.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB