We are seeking a MACOS Developer to join our client for a full time perm engagement ideally based in the MST time zone.
You participate in an agile delivery team that produces and delivers new products, new features and adapts existing functionality with high quality and reliability.
We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Agile Development experience, especially: unit testing, continuous integration, refactoring, code reviews, meeting the overall project requirements
- Understanding of and commitment to Agile development methods and practices
- Contribute as a fully embedded member of an agile team, working directly with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Technical Writers, Software Architects, Visual and UX Designers, Product Owners, and others to define, plan, and execute work
- Has ability to positively impact coworkers and teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Create, improve and maintain software components utilizing appropriate software language(s) while applying the necessary engineering theory and logic to meet overall project requirements
Skills & Requirements
- Experience and knowledge of the macOS and iOS Platform
- 3+ years’ experience developing enterprise grade software with understanding of testing and quality assurance processes (Required)
- 3+ years of experience in Swift/Objective-C (Required)
- Knowledge of Xcode and associated build and test tools Technical aptitude and desire for continued learning of both Software, the latest in testing methods and technology, and the ever-changing world of Apple Software Development and products
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB