Our client, a CPG company, is looking for a Manager, Global Brand Development & Marketing to join their team!
Manager, Global Brand Development & Marketing Responsibilities:
- Lead the product development process on selected product lines to deliver on-time product that addresses global market needs while delivering to all financial objectives. Manage all inputs and approvals in various product development systems
- Collaborate on the creation and execution of the following: product definition and development, pricing recommendations, product positioning, and packaging strategy
- Partner with the Regional Marketing Teams to globally execute product development and manage regional needs. Manage delivering key assets needed for global sell-in for product lines
- Partner with the licensor to manage weekly milestones and deliverables, including product approvals
- Interact with cross-functional team of engineering, design, packaging, marketing services and operations to drive product development process and timelines
- Manage deliverables for both internal and external key strategic meetings
Manager, Global Brand Development & Marketing Requirements:
- BA/BS in Marketing required
- Thorough understanding of the steps necessary to bring products to market. Demonstrated ability to manage a key brand/segment as well as strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Well-developed verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Business and financial acumen including analytical skills
- Ability to be agile and flexible in thinking
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB