Onward Search is looking for a Manager of Content Marketing. The Manager, partnership marketing is a critical member of the team that is responsible for driving traffic and sales/ Our Marketing department connects with consumers on an unprecedented scale.
The Manager, partnership marketing, will work directly with many of the largest suppliers (and largest companies in the world) & will be responsible for developing comprehensive digital marketing plans to meet overall program goals. This individual will be critical to meeting our traffic, sales, and ROI goals for this year.
- Achieves marketing objectives for one or more key segments
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops annual plan(s) for one or more key segments
- Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for one or more key segments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages project and initiative performance
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 5 years of experience as a Marketing Manager
- 1 year proven experience managing cross-functional teams preferred & leading teams and/or supervisory experience.
- 2 years of experience in online marketing and managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years of experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB