Our client, a large corporation in Miami is looking for a Manager of Creative Services to join their team full-time ASAP.
This position will be reporting to the Director of Creative Services. The Manager of Creative Services leads a team of creative professionals and oversees the concept, development and execution of creative projects and deliverables to promote the overall brand, products and services across all channels, internal and external with the ultimate goal of driving demand.
- Lead and guide the creative team to deliver outstanding work to all business owners and stakeholders across the organization
- Coach, guide and mentor a team of designers and copywriters to advance their skill set, creative approach and understanding of the business to develop work with strategic insights
- Lead video concept, storyboarding and overall trends to deliver highest standard and breakthrough video content
- Provide clear, creative and encouraging feedback for all creative communication projects that drive the team and external agencies
- Partner with Creative Services account management team to successfully manage a variety of projects
- Deliver strategic, creative presentations to senior management (VPs, SVPs) and leadership throughout the organization and coach creatives on delivering successful presentations
- Partner with the Brand Department to continually help refine the company’s brand look and feel and positioning as needed
- Working knowledge of MAC platforms. Advanced knowledge of design software; Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively in cross-functional teams, utilizing strong communication and problem-solving in order to meet project objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously on strategic issues, resolve conflict with clients, and manage a variety of projects ranging from small pieces to complex multichannel campaigns
- Stays current on new technologies and platforms in order to develop team skill sets to better serve the internal clients and create innovative solutions for the organization’s tactical and strategic initiatives
- Subject matter expert in marketing design and copy with demonstrated creative conceptualization skills and video storyboarding
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously and have a strong business acumen and excellent negotiating skills
- Proven track record developing creative strategies for consumer brands which have yielded positive financial results
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills including the ability to anticipate trends, situations or changing conditions and take appropriate action on a timely basis
- Previous International experience and/or work with multi-national brands strongly preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and client interaction skills exhibited, working with team members, superiors, senior leadership, business owners, etc.
- Must be willing to travel for shoots
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY TODAY TO SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER TO LEARN MORE!!!!!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO_
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.