Our client, a global marketing and technology agency, is seeking a Social Media Manager to join their team.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be leading the creation of a global social strategy, ecosystem and operating model for a portfolio of brands that help them bring their recent brand architecture refresh to life. With your expertise, research and collaboration with clients, you’ll help them develop a point of view on the ideal social approach for brand growth and customer acquisition.
Day today, you’ll be responsible for:
- Discovery and analysis of the brand’s current global footprint, social strategy, and processes
- Leading workshops with clients to refine objectives, priorities and strategic decisions
- Crafting strategic and operational recommendations for social based on your research, discovery and workshop outcomes
- Persuasively communicating and packaging those recommendations to clients and company stakeholders
We’re looking for an incredibly strategic mind with strong social experience, including:
- 4 to 8 years of social experience in advertising, newsroom or community management —if you have experience on a brand that does business via franchisees or distributors, even better
- Experience developing social strategies at a regional or global level
- Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all social platforms and can identify trends in social media across countries and cultures
- Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly (please include links to examples of your work in your application)
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments
- An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
- The ability to back up great ideas with sound analytical reasoning
- Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces, and new ideas
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB