Onward Search is hiring a Manager, Product Development (Food & Beverage) to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven first creative team..
This role will develop concepts that directly respond to consumer insights, understand the white space to innovate and define what's next in terms of the vacation experience while driving profitability for the brand.
- Create from the ground-up, enhance and evolve the Concept Development- Food & Beverage team by defining required skills and responsibilities needed to concept the future Food & Beverage experience
- Guide strategic thinking, analyze data and translate information into design experience guidelines for new consumer desired concepts while continually enhancing our current products/ programs
- Assist the Insights & Analytics team with the creation of the questions that need to be answered to guide concept development that will drive incremental profitability
- Provide leadership over the strategic direction for Conceptual Development of Food & Beverage areas. Partner and collaborate closely with key stakeholders from the Food & Beverage team to understand how to adapt and evolve the strategy
- Foster a highly collaborative cross functional team, where cross-discipline dynamic communication is essential.
- Partner with OPS and Product Development to socialize design guidelines with architects and OPS
- 8+ years experience developing strategic framework and design experience concepts
- Ability to grasp the complexities of the business to effectively translate that into a strategy willingness to take initiative
- 8+ years experience in the travel/hospitality/food & beverage experience
- Ability to apply strong analytical, conceptual and strategic thinking
- Experience developing strategic framework and design experience concepts
- Deep knowledge and extensive track record in leading teams in the development of vacation experience concepts
- Experience in managing internal and/or cross functional teams
- Ability to assemble, lead and influence cross functional teams to develop strategies that include input and buy-in from all stakeholders
- Attention to detail, Strong key computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at the senior most executive levels of a company
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.