Onward Search is hiring 2 Managers, Product Development (Youth & Family Activities) to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven first creative team.
This role will lead all activities and programming, concept development efforts geared towards children and families
- Will develop youth and family ideas and concepts that are grounded in consumer insights that will surprise and delight and live up to the brand promise
- Analyze a wide variety of data to make data driven recommendations for concepts and lead innovation by developing experiences that directly respond to consumer desires/needs
- Create presentations showcasing the strategy and concept to share recommendations with senior management and CEO
- Partner with the Insights & Analytics team to develop research plans to guide concept development that will strengthen the equity of the brand and deliver exceptional consumer experiences supporting long term strategy
- Proven track record of leading teams through ideation and design of guest experience products
- 5+ years business, product/brand marketing or strategy experience
- 5+ years youth/family and activities/education/recreation experience
- Strong creative thinking with ability to develop innovative ideas and creative problem solutions
- Experience developing strategic framework and design experience concepts
- Ability to analyze data and research results to make recommendations
- Proven ability to collaborate with others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Must have strong business acumen, willingness to take personal initiative, strong storytelling and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; experience presenting to executive leadership
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB