Our client, an industry leader in their space, is looking to hire a Senior Manager of User Experience Strategy and Design. This role will be a critical hire to help shape the future of the team and spearhead the strategy and design of their innovative digital solutions.
Design Leadership Responsibilities:
As a design leader, you’ll be responsible for working with your product, technology, and marketing peers while supporting the UX designers reporting to you to:
- Collaborate across projects to ensure a shared understanding of business and user goals, roadmap alignment, and project execution.
- Conceptualize, design and define breakthrough customer experiences, drawing inspiration from research, user goals, and the world around you
- Partner with research, optimization, and analytics teams to inform and validate designs
- Gain stakeholder support for designs by clearly communicating design vision and
- Translate complex cognitive challenges into elegant user experiences delivered across
multiple channels (web, phone, in-store).
- Collaborate with other UX managers and UX director on UX strategy and portfolio
- Hire and retain contract and full-time UX designers
- Mentor and coach staff
- Establish annual goals and provide ongoing performance feedback to full-time staff
- Work with UX producers to ensure designers meet their commitments (including time,
quality, and adhering to company values)
- Provide resourcing estimates on projects
Required Qualifications Skills:
- Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists
- Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver top-notch experiences
- Ability to communicate design rationale to internal team and other stakeholders
- Ability to dive into projects at any level of definition with creativity and drive
- Deep knowledge of full user experience design process and ability to contribute at any level
- Hands-on experience with Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in UX environment
Apply today to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.